Saturday, 2 March 2013

Me...I think I love me (I am Selfishly Narcissistic at times,I know!!)

I am Rucha Shukla

I am very middle class, average...Haven't done anything exciting for more than a year...haven't been excited too many times in all my life..I lead a boring life...Love my friends...And Its only been 6 -7 years since I met them  so I was far worse than this before that....I keep falling in and out of Love with people without their knowledge....And I find it extremely convenient that way because it spares me the trouble of going all the way in any particular direction....I love to run away from things...I like to believe I am capable of changing the world if only I could change my habits first which I think is too much trouble....I get distracted easily and how I wish there was some kind of profession where I could use it to my advantage...I Love movies...I look to them for inspiration, gratification, happiness almost everything..I am old fashioned...I cannot dance....I am always bordering between slim to slightly plump....I am glad I got over my pimply teens...I love the idea of marriage...but it scares me to death to be thought of as somebody's wife....I love to jabber all the time......I am not virtuous but I don't know how to lie and that is not because I am miss Goody two shoes...its only because I lack the tact....I doubt myself sometimes...I put up the show that I am all smart and all that but I am not...I am a geek...who loves to gossip...write a million things about herself but never share it unless she's looking for appreciation in which case she shows her work of art to the ppl she knows that will appreciate it...I get amazed when ppl who don;t know me unexpectedly praise me and I most usually think that they are lying...and I wonder why because I am the last person on this planet who could do anybody any kind of good...Bloody!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment