Huge fan of Erica Durance for playing Lois Lane. I never liked any of the Lois' so far. And I am neither a superman enthusiast nor do I have any knowledge of how she is actually portrayed in the Actual Comic book series. But this lady in Smallville, She has it all. Gumption, Strength, Charm, Wit , (Good dialogues!!!) and plenty to do too. Rescuing the superhero. Way to go girl!!!!!
Loving Smallville. It might also have something to do with Tom Harding but I am rooting for girl power here so I am going to focus on that right now!
And while am at it, Lana's not so bad herself.In fact, She's awesome .Chloe's no less a supergirl either. .Chloe-Lois-Lana - They are different but they are all brilliant characters and definitely strong clear headed girls.
And I know quite a few in real life too. Role Model variety. Kicking Ass, Speaking their minds, Working Hard, Keeping their Heads in the right place and keeping it COOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment