So after Swearing to myself for a hundred times...I still read atleast half a dozen reviews of JTHJ.
So, I didn't know the Story was written by Aditya Chopra....the man hasn't doled out anything remotely interesting post his debut..... Be it Mohobatein or Rab ne Bana di Jodi..... and now....Jab tak hai Jaan...
Each review differs on which one is the better actress....one credits Katrina, another Anoushka, one calls Anoushka an over actor, while another calls the Kat Lack lustre....one even went on to say they were both lost....and another one said They both were Great......but every review has one thing in common.......
This movie belongs to the Guitar-Strumming, Bomb-defusing, Street Dancing, Bike Riding, the ever so Romantic, and Always Alluring SRK. No matter if the story's poor, no matter the Screenplay, No matter the Dragging end.....No matter if SRK's smiling too much.....He's the Central Theme.....And I'd endure a 182 minute movie to watch him in every frame....Just doing his thing....and doing it pretty well.And I bet Yash Chopra wanted it that way......I bet.........
It might get a little mindless...too mindless maybe.....especially the Plot..And I am sure of this even though I've not seen the movie..Its like Aditya Chopra's extra emotional and he kinda lets that play havoc with his storyline everytime....Its like he's trying to express an underlying emotion or something but his reticence interferes with it.....
But one thing I can guarantee is that the Emotions will be worth the while......they will be true , real (no matter if the situation is as unreal as it can get) and they will make me forget my Logic and Practical Nature for a while and turn me into an Emotional Fool...albeit temporarily!!!
And so I still think its going to be a Treat.......SEE YOU SOON !!!!
P.S. If you can't stand SRK, his histrionics and the whole thing.......you'd better not watch this one....to all those who go into the movie hall and walk out cribbing about how they can't stand the man.....Please take a break......It isn't SRK, Its you.....He didn't force you to come see the movie.....So stop all the Hating business.....Try some Love instead (wink wink wink) (smiley smiley smiley)
So, I didn't know the Story was written by Aditya Chopra....the man hasn't doled out anything remotely interesting post his debut..... Be it Mohobatein or Rab ne Bana di Jodi..... and now....Jab tak hai Jaan...
Each review differs on which one is the better actress....one credits Katrina, another Anoushka, one calls Anoushka an over actor, while another calls the Kat Lack lustre....one even went on to say they were both lost....and another one said They both were Great......but every review has one thing in common.......
This movie belongs to the Guitar-Strumming, Bomb-defusing, Street Dancing, Bike Riding, the ever so Romantic, and Always Alluring SRK. No matter if the story's poor, no matter the Screenplay, No matter the Dragging end.....No matter if SRK's smiling too much.....He's the Central Theme.....And I'd endure a 182 minute movie to watch him in every frame....Just doing his thing....and doing it pretty well.And I bet Yash Chopra wanted it that way......I bet.........
It might get a little mindless...too mindless maybe.....especially the Plot..And I am sure of this even though I've not seen the movie..Its like Aditya Chopra's extra emotional and he kinda lets that play havoc with his storyline everytime....Its like he's trying to express an underlying emotion or something but his reticence interferes with it.....
But one thing I can guarantee is that the Emotions will be worth the while......they will be true , real (no matter if the situation is as unreal as it can get) and they will make me forget my Logic and Practical Nature for a while and turn me into an Emotional Fool...albeit temporarily!!!
And so I still think its going to be a Treat.......SEE YOU SOON !!!!
P.S. If you can't stand SRK, his histrionics and the whole thing.......you'd better not watch this one....to all those who go into the movie hall and walk out cribbing about how they can't stand the man.....Please take a break......It isn't SRK, Its you.....He didn't force you to come see the movie.....So stop all the Hating business.....Try some Love instead (wink wink wink) (smiley smiley smiley)
No comments:
Post a Comment