I Love having Happy people around......People laughing around with Family.....People getting married......People going places......Kinda rubs off on me too......Sure life is full of troubles....Sure we have to take tough times.....But sometimes just running into old friends or hearing from them or meeting people who you know like you...Especially the Happy Old People.....makes you happy.......makes you smile......That's what makes Diwali Happy.....
P.S. I wish People didn't burst Super Loud Crackers.......Just the Firework display is enough to feel happy....and a right bit of sound to make it happening..You know children laughing, the crackling of fireworks, the excitement - gives me the feeling that all is well with the world...but....the loudness just takes away the feeling....leaves me a bit too shaken...... to feel anything at all.... Even Happiness.
P.S. I wish People didn't burst Super Loud Crackers.......Just the Firework display is enough to feel happy....and a right bit of sound to make it happening..You know children laughing, the crackling of fireworks, the excitement - gives me the feeling that all is well with the world...but....the loudness just takes away the feeling....leaves me a bit too shaken...... to feel anything at all.... Even Happiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment