This year was special. I experienced Autumn for the first time. October- Autumn ...been on my mind for really long. Finally did it. Loving it in Chicago. Next on my List - Autumn in Paris and Central Park!
Although I have hardly any idea about why I am here in Chicago in the first place. I could have waited until November. I could have managed from Mumbai this month.
Actually, I do have an idea why I am here, especially now, now that I am writing about it. Something tells me that I would have been miserable at the idea of a long distance relationship with USMLE and in part also the fact that everybody else is here too....not that I care but I guess I rest well in the knowledge that I am not missing out on anything in particular...although it is pretty-pinching money-wise :/.
Six days for the month to end. Pretty uneventful you are October. I don't really mind. :)
Love,
RS
No comments:
Post a Comment